No products in the cart.
Information that We Collect
To process your order, we may request the following information:
- Contact information,including both your email and postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, preferences, newsletters and special offers
What We Do with Your Information
We use the information you provide to:
- Process and ship your order
- Improve our products and services
- Periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you might find interesting
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
And because we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, we store all data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in our secure database.
What We NOT Do with Your Information
We never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request details of all personal information that we hold about you by contacting us via postal mail. Please note that a small fee will apply.
If you believe that any information we have is inaccurate, please contact us.
Our Site’s Cookies
We gather information about how visitors navigate through our website using cookies. A cookie is a small data file stored by your computer’s web browser, and enable you to place an order on our website. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience.
- Track the items in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Identify the more popular products and pages on our website, to improve your online experience
Links to Other Websites
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us.