No products in the cart.
At Kearsarge Mountain Soaps and Sundries, what we don’t put in our products is just as important as what we do. Here’s what you will NOT find in any of our products:
- Preservatives that cause the formation of formaldehyde
- Synthetic fillers and additives
- Lard, tallow or any other animal based fats
- We use ecologically produced oils for our products
- We use minimal packaging for our products
- We ship using reclaimed materials whenever possible
- We do NO animal testing
- We produce all products listed (with the exception of the sulfate free shampoos)in our home
- We produce our products in small batches, hand package, hand cut, hand label each and every product we sell.
- A portion of our yearly proceeds are donated to the Humane Society.
- We truly love and believe in what we are doing. If we don’t put it on our skin….we don’t think you should put it on yours.
- We are going to help you LOVE the skin YOU are in!
For more information on the ingredients we use, click HERE.
The amazingly beautiful photos you see throughout our site were taken my Marie Rabinowitz.